In order to create a company directory listing complete the following:
- Go to the directory and click the +Add Your Company button
- Upload you logo
- Provide a company name and description.
Note: words used in your description are available to the company directory search engine, so make sure to include words that you hope will be used to find your listing.
- Indicate the type of organization. Options include business, non-profit or education/university
- Add up to 10 URLs to your website. Each URL can be provided with a unique name for the link.
- Provide additional keywords to help users find your listing.
After the listing form is completed and submitted to Insurance Discourse for approval, it will be reviewed and an invoice with be sent if applicable. Following review and payment the listing will appear in the directory.