Insurance Discourse strives to inspire, accelerate and optimize social impact efforts by connecting thought-leaders within the insurance industry to thought-leaders in the not-for-profit and for-profit/social benefit-focused communities.
We are confident of success because:
- There is a natural synergy between Insurance and social impact focused organizations. The insurance industry is a generous and caring industry whose core mission focuses on helping people and businesses to better prepare for and respond to risk and disaster.
Individuals in the insurance industry will accept responsibility and reach across traditional boundaries in order to promote a more just and sustainable world that offers opportunity to all. The insurance industry is geographically located in every city and town and directly and regularly engages with nearly every individual and business across the globe. These business engagement activities potentially present opportunities to favorable impact society.
- Thought-leadership with respect to social impact programs also requires live discourse which is the focus of Insurance Discourse.
- In‐person meetings involving both members of the insurance community and social impact focused organizations will foster personal connections, drive breakthrough thinking and help support local communities.
- The Insurance Discourse crowdsourced events model is perfectly designed to enable Insurance community members and social impact focused individuals and organizations to...
- Discover like-minded partners focused on similar social benefit projects and interests.
- Self-direct logistically complex events involving participants from differing communities
- Generate awareness and encourage community participation